We are recruiting for a leading Global Company in the Energy and Utilities Industry who is looking to add to their Energy Management Team. They are looking to bring on board an Commissioning & Parameterization Engineer
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
- Knowledge of Protection Systems – SIPROTEC Relays, DIGSI 4 and DIGSI 5
- Knowledge of Other Protection Systems – GE Relays, SEL Relays
- Able to realize network topologies and architecture drawings
- Good understanding of communication protocols – IEC61850, Modbus,DNP3,IEC101/3/4, on the relay side
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Control & Protection Commissioning field
- Knowledge of Substation Automation Systems – SICAM PAS, SICAM 1703
- Knowledge of Power Quality Systems, SICAM PQS, SICAM Q80, SICAM P855
- Good understanding of Substation Environment – Switchgear, Transformers, etc.
- Able to read and analyze detailed Electrical Schematic Drawings
- Open to travel up to 40% to client sites.
- Configuration & Commissioning of Substation & Protection Systems
- Meetings with various customers on technical solution realization
- Conducting various training and demonstrations with customers
- Nice to have Configuration & Commissioning of Substation Automation System
- Carrying on FATs and SATs
- Document preparation – Signal Lists, Function Design Specifications, Network Architecture Drawing preparation, Protection Logic Diagrams etc.
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Result and Quality driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused