We are recruiting for a Senior Java Developer for the Canadian affiliate of a major global payment services provider. This role will be key in the development of the technical platforms that serve to integrate with merchant systems.
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for the JAVA development of new products as well as the maintenance of and enhancements to existing products. The Senior Java Developer will effectively communicate with the team to uncover immediate/future needs, will convey those results to our clients in a meaningful way, and will deliver solutions in a proactive, fast-paced, client-service driven development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of the Java project framework, develop high concurrency and distributed systems and maintain the existing systems, and be responsible for the product development based on the weekly plan
- Participate in the discussion and compilation of the project implementation plan, complete the preparation of the project requirements, outline, detailed design and other documents;
- Responsible for the project subsystem or module design and coding;
- Responsible for core business system architecture design and performance optimization, to ensure system security, quality and performance;
- Responsible for the use of the payment system by providing high database concurrency and high stability system to hundreds of thousands of merchants
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other relevant field;
- 5+years of disciplined application design and development experience in the ecommerce, software, finance and 3rd party payment industry with increasing responsibility and success.
- Demonstrated strong development skills in Java, Spring, SpringMVC, Ibatis / Mybatis and other open source frameworks features and implementation principles;
- Proficiency in Java OOP modular development (data structure, JVM, Multi-threading, NIO, ClassLoader, etc.), with good J2EE, SOA, MQ, DB, NoSQL knowledge;
- Experience with designing & developing web-based applications for moderate to high traffic sites – experience at an internet company would be highly desirable
- Familiar with SOA design thinking; Have some experience and understanding about SAAS, PAAS
- Proficiency in MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and other relational databases, and SQL optimization experience; Familiar with NoSQL DB design and applications;Familiar with distributed, multi-threading and high-performance design/coding and performance optimization
- Familiar with distributed solutions and their principles: distributed cache, message middleware, load balancing, connection pool, etc. Ability to carry out analysis of complex issues and the ability to solve complex problems
- Familiar with Maven, git, etc. basic environment
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Has strong working ethic and obey the code of conduct. Strictly follow the security and quality assurance procedure.
- Experience with large-scale and high-concurrent Web application development, memory overflow is preferred;
- Skilled in big data technology systems, including Hadoop / Hbase / Storm / Kafka
- Must be performance-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Thank you for your interest and we will contact all qualified applicants.