We are recruiting for the Building Technologies Division of a World Leading Global company who is seeking a driven, dedicated Account Executive prepared to leverage their own knowledge and industry experience to generate business opportunities in the Building Technology Market.
This role will be based in GTA and cover the region.
Strong base salary plus Significant commission
The successful candidate will play a key role in positioning the Company as a trusted technology partner for energy-efficient, safe and secure buildings and infrastructure. You will spearhead the transition to smart buildings, Internet of Things and Big Data within the commercial real estate market. You will have access to the best in class innovation, solutions and support to achieve this.We are looking for dynamic, successful sales professional who is not afraid of embracing new technology to deliver results for their customers. You will be IT savvy and immediately grasp the benefits of the rapid development of connectivity and digital buildings and translate this to your customers.
- Acquire new customers and managing an existing customer base.
- Increase the revenue and profitability of your customer base by increasing product holding, service contracts and customer acquisitions
- Support your customer’s transition to digital buildings by developing technology plans and data strategies
- Manage complex accounts with multiple stakeholders and business needs. Develop account strategies for your key accounts and vertical markets..
- Position the Company as the customer’s energy partner to reduce energy environmental impact and operations expenditures while improving business and organizational performance
- Work with Legal Controlling Operations and other groups within the company to ensure projects are structured as per established Company requirements
- Work effectively with engineering and operational team members to develop the customer proposals and contracts.
- Continually pursue in-depth product and service knowledge thereby acquiring deeper selling technical and financial skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other related fields or an equivalent combination of education and related practical experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of successful sales experience demonstrated at the C Suite level preferred
- Business Development experience will also be considered an asset
- Must have an existing network within the GTA in commercial real estate, education or healthcare verticals
- Experience in smart buildings, Internet of Things, digitalization, “smart” devices, networks and data management will be a strong asset.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Selling Models and Large Account Management techniques
- Must have experience of maintaining C Suite relationships
- Experience in demonstrating investment cases IRR, ROI, opex, capex, leasing models etc
- Aptitude to learn and use company estimating tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong time management skills and inner motivation are keys to this position
Thank you for your interest and we will contact all qualified applicants.