On behalf of our client in the payments industry we are recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive to focus on sales of one of the world's largest and fastest growing payment systems to the Canadian education market, in particular higher education and private/commercial schools.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for utilizing his/her experience and network to prospect, nurture and close accounts in the Higher Education (University/College) and Private School market across Canada.
- Managing and owning sales in this vertical – working with the management team to create a target list of clients, identifying decision-makers, making calls, setting up meetings and preparing targeted pitch presentations and demos;
- Supporting Canadian Corporate sales – working with the management team to create a target list of large customer-facing businesses, identifying decision-makers, making calls, setting up meetings and preparing targeted pitch presentations and demos;
- Sales Support & Marketing – Supporting the Management team in the national marketing strategy to increase client acquisition and retention.
- Product development – feeding in to product development, taking on feedback from customers and prospects to adapt and improve our service to merchants, including the website navigation, sign-up process and data dashboard/ reports
- Key account management – working with the Services and Data team to carefully manage/oversee all accounts, ensuring they experience a smooth onboarding process, account set-up and management – this will be key to ensuring positive word-of-mouth, positive PR case studies and contract renewals.
- At least 5 years of experience selling to the Higher Education and/or Private School vertical in Canada
- Experience in the payments industry would be ideal
- experience selling technology related products, software, SaaS would be very beneficial
- Ability to develop relationships and sell at the Executive level
- Extremely high level of customer focus, track record of developing strong customer relationships.
Thank you for your interest and we will contact all qualified applicants.