This role is providing application development and support for CSM (Central Security Master) application within the Data Management group and will be involved in various ongoing regulatory related projects. The primary function of the Programmer Analyst Intermediate will be to maintain and expand the application implemented using Java, Asset Control vendor product APIs and script languages. The Programmer Analyst will also support the CSM operational team and release process, as well as various ongoing related works. Programmer Analyst Intermediate will also produce requirement documents as well as support documentation for various ongoing projects, as needed.
• Perform code analysis, requirement analysis, test cases analysis related to CSM application
• Implement code modules using FE (Formula Engine) language in Asset Control, Java and Unix scripts
• Write test cases, documents and provide some level 2 support to the application when required
• Work with release team on promoting implementation to UAT and Production environment
• Attend meetings with business analyst and various stakeholders
• Demonstrate knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) in application development
• Good understanding and working knowledge of source control, JIRA and wiki (Confluence), Eclipse and various programming tools
• Should have very good experience in financial applications
• Working experience in Unix Shell scripting and Java
• Good understanding of Agile software development process
· Exposure to database application (Oracle prefer)
· Asset Control vendor product desirable
· Knowledge of Financial Services/Risk / Regulatory business processes.