On behalf of our client in the Ontario Government we are recruiting for a PowerBI/Azure Reports developer to develop, implement and maintain data pipelines and BI/Reporting solutions for our client.
Report Development Skills (40/100)
- 5 +years of experience in data analysis developing business intelligence and reporting in a medium to large size corporate environment demonstrating detailed knowledge of BI functions such as analytics, data modeling & data mining, reporting, report conversion, data ingestion and data cleansing.
- Experience in Power BI, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, DataLake, Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Service
- Design and develop BI dashboards and reports based on business requirements
- Implement, maintain, and support BI solutions in Microsoft and other BI platforms
- Experience of Integration of Power BI with Dynamics
- Complete committed backlog and sprints within the agreed upon timeframe
- Build and maintain data pipeline jobs
- Curate data from multiple data sources for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
- Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability, and value
- Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future BI and Reporting initiatives
- Document “As Built’ reports and all data transformations deployed to production
- Take ownership of end-to-end development of each dashboard and report being developed
Technology Skills (35/100)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure data analytics tools, such as, Azure Data Factories, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse
- Expertise in advanced prediction and prescriptive analytics including machine learning algorithms, designing experiments
- Managing PowerBI workspaces, report access, report deployment, developing best practices in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing as well as designing data models that meet the reporting needs
- Advance knowledge of writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong Power BI experience (Power Query, DAX, Power BI Services)
- Experience with Microsoft BI and Azure stack
- Able to troubleshoot BI reporting and analytic business needs and provide solutions for issue resolution