On behalf of our client, an established technology startup with a revolutionary software application for the resources sector, we are recruiting for a Sr. Software/Data Engineer to lead the implementation of the company Data infrastructure as well as building/mentoring the software engineering team and working with Data Scientists and Geophysicists in the development of the core ML/AI technologies.
- Designing and maintaining APIs/Data Pipelines for ingesting data into Machine Learning models
- Developing and programming database structures able to handle labelling structure
- Working collaboratively, mechanical, and hardware disciplines
- Leading or participating in design reviews
- Writing, reviewing and executing test plans
- Writing and reviewing technical specifications
- Provide mentoring and leadership to junior team members
- Minimum 5-10 of experience with software development and design
- Experience in cloud based technologies, software platforms and database structures
- Experience working with Machine Learning/AI deliverables/teams
- Experience working with a wide range of data sources and challenges - e.g. business systems data, low level machine data, field devices, etc
- Nice to have - experience/understanding of natural resource/industrial environments - e.g. Oil/Gas, Mining.