On behalf of our client, a leading provider of enterprise A/V systems and UX, we are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to develop new clients as well as expand the footprint within existing clients.
We are looking for someone with a experience in the AV space and/or relationships in the office construction, leasing and interior design space.
Building business by:
- Participating in industry associations and events to share and obtain market intelligence and develop mutually beneficial relationships
- Researching, developing action plans, targeting, and arranging new business meetings with targeted prospective clients that meet the ideal customer profile with the objective of establishing a long-term business relationship
- Developing and maintaining a targeted accounts list with in-depth account plans for each with the goal of achieving financial and customer engagement targets
- Creating and owning in-depth key account maps for each of your critical assigned accounts. Become an expert in their business.
- Using the insights positioning framework to create new opportunities within your assigned accounts
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor through education, relationship building and consistently providing valued insights
What You Bring
- 5+ years of successful sales experience managing major and key accounts with a consistent verifiable history of exceeding revenue, margin, and client engagement metrics.
- A passion for helping your customers better their outcomes
- Formal Sales training (ex. Challenge Sale, Sandler, RAIN, etc.)
- Experience working with architects, interior designers, construction contractors
- Experience working with Fortune 100 multinational organizations
- AV industry knowledge and certifications are nice to have, alternatively having the willingness to complete within the first 6 months of your tenure
- An understanding of the UC space (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco WebEx) along with related certifications
We will contact all qualified applicants and thank you for your interest.